Thursday 17 February 2011

im sad

im sad
its not because im stressed out
not because my wishes havnt come true or because im reunited wiv the one i love
no its not..
its because im confused
because things never play out how i plan them to
because he didnt and doesnt see anything wrong wiv what he did
because he feels he got it right nd i didnt
said all d right things but i didnt listen or hear them
he feels i should be grateful and head over heels in excitement but im not
why because he doesnt see anything wrong wiv what he did
and because the 1st 7 reasons he has for coming back wasnt because he loved me or wanted to be with me
wasnt because he missed me and couldnt bare losing me...


so im sad...
im sad because the one i love pities me and wants to be with me mostly because of an oline horoscope, ethical reasons..... and then.......... love




rosa del desierto.

No comments:

Post a Comment