Monday 18 April 2011

So little time so much to do..

There's really something strange abt knowing u have so much to do and so little time to do them all but still you find urself unable to make that first step that would begin your chain of events. That's exactly where I find my self now... I know I have so much to do but I cant just beiing myself to start one knowing fully well that with it i'll be encouraged to complete the rest. Is it because I can't get over the some simple facts or because I'm to lazy relying on help that would never come or because I'm stupidly getting attach to something I know I shouldn't be.. Its obviously either one or all of these things, whichever one, I really need to get my head out of the clouds and get my act together count down days till the bomb explodes.. 2.. so I can either get into a safe shelter or stand outside and let my self be erased like dust..
So with this self assuring words, I'm going to bed to wake up an eager beaver ready to tear down any log of wood and build my dam ( metaphorically speaking , obviously, lool)..

So little time so much to do,
I wanna spend my days with you,
So little time so much to do,
I'd like to spend one day with you,
And if that day is not enough,
Maybe we can stay in touch.....lalalalala...

God help me.

Rosa del desierto

No comments:

Post a Comment